The Peer Support Specialists team is presenting at The Arc’s 2023 Annual Convention in Denver, CO this week. Our session is called Building Better Lives Together: Peer Support that Works! We will share our challenges and successes. We hope to inspire others to try peer support.
Our session is Friday, 11/11, at 10:15 AM. If you can’t make it, you can view our slide deck on our Resources page.
If you receive or are on the interest list for Medicaid Waivers in Texas, our Peer Support Specialists can help you:
– Make a plan for your life.
– Solve problems and make decisions to stay on track.
– Find services and supports to help you reach your goals.
Service is free of charge. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out an application that tells about you.
2. Then, we will match you with a peer support specialist.
3. Starting in November, you will meet with your peer support specialist and their coach on Zoom. Each meeting will be 45 minutes.
4. If it’s a good match, you can have more meetings.
Click the link above to fill out the application. You can get help from a trusted person if you need it. You can also get help from our Peer Support Coach by clicking this link and emailing him:
Email Virtual Pilot Coach
Fill out your application soon–space is limited.
Please share this information with anyone you think might want free peer support!